1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured Check Out the New In Game Footage From TT Isle of Man: The Game

Discussion in 'TT Isle of Man - The Game' started by Paul Jeffrey, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +13,106
    TT Isle of Man the Game Video.jpg
    Legendary rider? Check. Legendary track? Check. Legendary event? Check. Legendary game? Time will tell...

I suppose it would be fair to say that BigBen Interactive and Kylotonn Racing Games have gathered plenty of community interest around the upcoming TT Isle of Man racing game, adding further to the mystique surrounding the title with bold claims of recreating the most detailed and accurate rendition of the legendary 37+ mile Snaefell Mountain Course used for the most famous bike racing event in the world - the Isle of Man TT.

With release originally scheduled for 2017 and subsequently delayed, the developers appear to be going to great lengths to do justice to one of the most exciting and dangerous road racing events in the world.

Enlisting the insights of TT hero John McGuinness, we have recently had the pleasure of some interesting new in game footage, showcasing what looks like a very visually impressive and high speed racing game - hopefully showing us a little glimpse of what could be the bike racing title of the past 20 years...

TT Isle of Man: The Game will release March 2018 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

For more news, more discussion and to interaction with your fellow bike racing fans then head over to our TT Isle of Man - The Game sub forum.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
    RaceDepartment Twitter
    RaceDepartment Facebook
    RaceDepartment Twitch
    RaceDepartment Instagram

What are your impressions from the new gameplay footage? Looking forward to the title? Can the developers do justice to such an epic race in your opinion? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
    • Love Love x 1
  2. JoeAMGC63

JoeAMGC63

Ratings:
    +19
    It's not my type of game, but I wish the devs the best of luck with it's launch!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. antirussia81

antirussia81

Ratings:
    +70
    Excuse my stupid question but I've never played any motorcycle game - has anyone tried to play such stuff with a racing wheel? "TT Isle of Man" looks awsome but the problem is that I'm genetically unable to use a game pad (tried it more than once in some arcade racing games, failed miserably each and every time)...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Esox71

Esox71

Ratings:
    +17
    I use to play sbk with wheel n pedals was very good...no ffb though but accurate.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Metla

Metla

Ratings:
    +99
    Looks sweeeeeeeet. Pretty sure I'll get it no matter what the realism level. Love bikes and that's an insane event.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. WardogZ

WardogZ

Ratings:
    +58
    Pretty sure I used a wheel for 'Ride' it was so much better than using a 'jerky' gamepad, so I hope this game will support wheel control.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Steve Bird

Steve Bird
    Racing Since 1978 Premium

Ratings:
    +229
    Try this

or if you have the cash

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 2
  8. 9kret9

9kret9
    Premium

Ratings:
    +225
    Looks promising so far. I wonder how the riding model will feel.

9. Andy_J

Andy_J
    PC Veteran Gamer. Premium

Ratings:
    +3,211
    John MCGuiness is now riding the fantastic Norton along with Josh Brookes. Can't wait for my annual TT trip.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  10. Paul McCluskey

Paul McCluskey

Ratings:
    +78
    sense of speed looks immense, shouldn't be bad surely :)

11. Yapci

Yapci
    Premium

Ratings:
    +257
    That looks extremely wrong:confused:

• Haha Haha x 1
  12. Dondy

Dondy

Ratings:
    +0
    I now searched for abaout 15min and haven't found any indications on it's price. And there seems to be no webside just an e-mail adress for purchasing?

Does anyone have more information about this controller, especially what price tag we are talking about?

13. Andy_J

Andy_J

Ratings:
    +3,211
    I sure am looking forward to it Paul. And I will judge it extremely fairly after I have had the chance to test it. But I am sure looking forward to it.:thumbsup: I just hope I am not disappointed.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Stig Bidstrup

Stig Bidstrup
    Jarek Says- "900 degrees of rotation" Premium

Ratings:
    +962
    I have used my G27 including pedals for quite a few Bike and flight simulator games. A joy pad also feels wrong for me. The good thing when using G27 is that you can manage the throttle input very precise.
    Using a joy pad the throttle is more ore less ON ore OFF..

Its important to use the correct steering wheel range tho, I usually have it in this range 194-210 degrees with Bikes....

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. gamer19

gamer19

Ratings:
    +412
    I have G27 but could never ride a bike with it. It feels stupid. At best. :D
    Game pad too, no.
    Try using some simple joystick, it work for me. I personally use Logitech 3D for that.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Steve Bird

Steve Bird
    Racing Since 1978 Premium

Ratings:
    +229
    Just try the e-mail address.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5XtfGPEVrY2r0_vB0U3i9A

• Love Love x 1
  17. billymitchell

billymitchell

Ratings:
    +56
    It will work fine with wheel+pedals if the dev supports it...

18. Ilya Malyuev

Ilya Malyuev

Ratings:
    +74
    I've used it before too, it works. But even better to use 2 joysticks IMO - if the game has separate controls for leaning and steering.
    Sense of speed looks great mostly because FOV is high it seems.

19. rosgillies

rosgillies
    Premium

Ratings:
    +44
    No VR, no buy. simple.

20. Andy_J

Andy_J

Ratings:
    +3,211
    Your loss then.
    My guess is that they didn't think VR was worth doing for 7 people in the world who use it for motorbike sims.;):D

• Haha Haha x 1