Cheating

It's sad to see people cheating, but at the same time, good news to see FSR showing a clear message that these guys don't belong here. Personally, I fail to understand what joy can someone get out of a good result when he knows it wasn't due to his hard work or his talent, but only due to cheating, but guess he thinks differently.

I really appreciate all the support for the work on FSR Manager. Btw, just in case, I don't think I said Tyka was useless since I've never seen how it works internally, hehe. But we definitely made good progress over the winter, specially learning from things that happened in the last year or two, and I'll keep working on improving it further.

This is rather funny, during the WT race and after i had a early DNF watching the broad cast and saw him racing there was a brief moment that this actualy crossed my mind. THat car looked liked it was running on rails, but i totaly forgot about it to mention it to the admins however im not suprised with this topic here. Its just,.. this is the wrong place to try to cheat :cool: and im happy to see that the protection tools doing there job once again. Well done admins.!

I knew something wasnt right when I watched replay.. The car just seemed weightless as when he overtook me I got catastrophic understeer and he just turned like on Q fuel
+1 Gregg :p If your gonna cheat alteast kick their arses c'mon :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back