F1 2016 Cheaters on the TimeTrial Leaderboards?

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey guys. I just saw a strange thing on the leaderboard for Albert park Australia. How is it possible to drive 1:20:xxx around this track with assists on? This guy is 3 seconds faster than the second best thime

Attachments

• F1_2016 2016-08-24 10-33-07-744.jpg
    F1_2016 2016-08-24 10-33-07-744.jpg
    371.4 KB · Views: 1,918
I think it is possible that the game sometimes counts the invalidated lap for cutting the corner, it's a bug. I also noticed that some guys playing online races are morons. There are slow ones that are just cruising around the track, and there are the ones that hit you from behind Maldonado style or spun you off when you try to overtake. They piss me off so much. I have a feeling they are there just to ruin someone's fun

Here is a cheater, after they restarted the leaderboards and fixed the problems of invalidated laps being counted towards the fastest lap. This guy uses some kind of acceleration, like NOS
and this is one of the reasons people prefer to play single player! I blame modders and I blame the people that encourage the modders by downloading. Doesn't matter If it's a minority, it's there and it's cheating.

and this is one of the reasons people prefer to play single player! I blame modders and I blame the people that encourage the modders by downloading. Doesn't matter If it's a minority, it's there and it's cheating.
Yes but usually the game doesn't allow you to play multiplayer if you have traction or tire wear mods, or something that's changing the performance of the car. You can use helmet mods and car skins.

Who cares anyway guys? Let them cheat. They are only really cheating themselves. No morals or glory there. There will always be people willing to cheat whenever they can exploit something. From time trial leaderboards to racing and getting all 4 wheels off the track to get a fast lap time. It happens because they can do it. They are cheats and they get some thrill out of being a cheat.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 97 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 352 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 491 39.2%