F1 2010 Cheater is back in Time trail

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
  • 666 McGuiNess

This is most likely a bug,and not people cheating.I'v tryed myself to be in a TT,and all of a sudden notice having an unrealistic time.Like one time I suddenly after an hour or so in TT noticed I had a time of 9.975seks,and im pretty sure it whould have uploaded on the scoreboards if I hadent dashboarded.This was on xbox360 before the patch.I havent noticed anything since,but I whouldent be surprized if the same bug was lurking around on some insuperiour system only to come back with a vegence

before the patch this person had it the fastest time on most of the tracks and now theve statred again. i would understand the odd track glitch but to me this is not a glitch .... If you look at the tt leaderboards on the pc the times are pretty normal and even though i cant get near some of them , the tracks ive practiced on i do ok this just seems a bit strange to me ....... I hope i wrong and will make my appolgies if needed....

If its obvious its a cheated lap/bug due to the fact that someone has lapped say Monza in 3 seconds why not just ignore it?

BECAUSE-We all paid money for it and although we all know by now the name Code'masters' is fully exaggerated, we still want CM to fix this and ensure cheaters cannot get their way. If they do, like this Californian Guy then all other efforts are pretty pointless since everybody ignores the charts/leaderboards and it means NOTHING-regardless whether you drive a genuine fast time or not. Plus we sit on the grid in a race and wonder if there is another subtle cheater in the race- BAD CODEMASTERS-VERY BAD! <---not surprised though sigh...

P.S.: Plus he seems only to be around 3-4 secs faster now-stinks of track exploit to be honest.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%