PC2 Cheater in pc 2 ?

Today i dit an online game , spa gt3 ... i saved the replay because the p1 was doing laps of 2m 18 ...he crashed al the time , his ping was +- 200 ... i just want to know , do you guys know if its possible to cheat in a race simulator ???

It's always possible to cheat, but the likelihood is low.

2:18s are about the limit for GT3s at Spa if you look at the world records list filtered for GT3 cars. People who achieve that, though, are hotlapping rather than racing... the clue is how often they crash as a real-life racer wouldn't last long crashing that often. It's also a reason to prefer races longer than 20 minutes as the hotlappers don't know how to stay on the track for very long. There are a few VERY talented individuals who can run at that sort of pace for an extended period of time, but usually tire wear catches up to them.

200 ping is only relative to you. A ping that goes up & down a lot is likely on a wireless circuit with heavy traffic or interference. The player doesn't see what you see because the game server interpolates. The player with a high ping gets their circuit nice & smooth while seeing everyone else warp around.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back