1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheapest places to buy F1 2012 for PC (UK)

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Christopher Woods, Sep 25, 2012.

1. For people in the UK interested in buying, I thought this might be of use given the stores now seem to be cutting prices a bit. If other people set up similar threads for other countries or consoles we could get a good little thing going here.

As of 25/09/2012:

Amazon has it for £20.88 fulfilled by Amazon, free P&P

ShopTo has it for £19.85 including P&P (where I preordered from; they take a photo of your package before it leaves and email it to you! Impressed)

SimplyGames also has it for £19.85 including standard P&P (surcharged express options are available)

Grainger Games has it for £19.99 including P&P

However perhaps you should consider sending a bit of good karma to a family-run shop in the heart of Silverstone town centre (only half a mile from the Silverstone circuit) -- a shop called Silverstone Stores is selling the game for £22.99 and it looks fully legit, they have business info, contact details and VAT number on their contact page.) I wish I'd known they were selling it the weekend before last, I was at the circuit. I could've tried to blag a copy early ;-)

I'd quite like the knowledge that my copy of the official Formula 1 2012 game originated half a mile away from the home of British motorsport :-D however the choice of where to buy is up to you!

However you buy it, see you trackside...
  2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

I wonder if shopto send you a picture, because it is the last time you will get see the package you paid for? ;) :D

Just joking I buy from them too, and they are good ......

3. I'd heard some dodgy things about them before buying F1 2011 last year, but they came good. I think they "did an Ebuyer" and massively turned around their customer service from however bad it was before. This year I was pretty impressed with how speedily I got my copy, I ordered it at 3pm the day before it was released and it was on my doormat the next morning.