F1 2011 Cheapest PC F12011 I found

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Yes , the shopto prices dropped , they notify me by email after i ordered my copy that they will change the price so i won't be charged by the high price at first place :) now i am waiting for their email notification that the order is on the way. I am not living in the Uk so i think it much depends about your local mail policies, maybe 4-5 days , so i guess there might be a risk that i will not play the game at the same date. No problem anyway.

I don't know about anyone else but for me shopto are far better in terms of postage than play. They always guarentee to deliever by release date, and they always do, sometimes even earlier :) Where as play have let me down quite a few times unless i pay extra for faster postage. So I would quite happily go with shopto even if it was a few pound more just out of principle.

shopto emailed me today with the purchase receipt, they also credited £1.99 into my shopto account because the game price lowered after I pre-ordered. the game is now in stock @ shopto, I'm hoping I'll have it tomorrow. The receipt email came at 14:28 today, that means they had it in stock then, I'm really hoping to have it tomorrow.

Hi , well i got an email from shopto that my order has been dispatched and now it's waiting for the Royal mail to deliver it to my country , i guess that i will get a notification from my local post office on Sunday or Monday , because it will take some time to get it here , i can't wait :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back