1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Cheap steering wheel

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by DevereM, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Hello!
    Since christmas are closing in (too) fast, I'd like to get a steering wheel, suitable for simracing games (iRacing, Project CARS etc.), max. budget is ~100$. Any suggestions what I should choose? :p

Thanks for all the help beforehand!

2. ouvert

ouvert
    Premium Member

you`ll do fine with DFGT .. and you can alway switch pedals later ..

3. The problem is, it's over my budget a little... Just a very little lol

4. ouvert

ouvert
    Premium Member

yeah .. its ~ 180 ... but probably cheapest wheel still worth using ... if price is problem I would wait and save some money rather than buy something for 100 USD and after few months throw it away and buy DFGT or something better :)

5. Surely, but thing is, I don't know how it will be with my earnings in few weeks, so... Things might complicate, I'll do as you said then ;)

Thanks!

6. SpeedFreakGT

SpeedFreakGT
    Premium Member

ive seen used thrustmaster 458 italias with force feedback on ebay for $100.
    ive had one and it did the job pretty good

7. Slalom823

Slalom823
    RDTCC S10 Champion Premium Member

I would suggest a used dfgt, or bottom wheel would be the logitech driving force pro. I have gotten five used logitech wheels for myself or others and never had an issue with any. You can likely find a used dfgt around $60.