PC1 Chat volume issue

I just got this game and am also new to the XB1 (finally upgraded from xbox 360 a couple weeks ago).

I'm using my old Turtle Beach dx11 headset and a Thrustmaster TMX wheel. The TMX doesn't have a headset chat audio input so, from what i understand, i have to plug the audio cable into an XB1 controller (using the available 2.5mm/3.5mm adaptor kit) to be able to chat in online multiplayer with any game i use the wheel in. I bought one of these and it seems to work fine, however, the XB1 controller shuts itself off after 10-15 mins and the party chat audio volume drops to about half the level.

Have i set something up wrong? It seemed to work fine in F1 2016 in party chat when i had a test race over the weekend.

The controller shutdown is normal battery saving. To prevent that you need to use a USB cable to plug the controller into the console. Chat volume can be adjusted by double tapping the Xbox button on the controller while your headset is plugged into it. This will bring up the quick settings tab with volume adjustments

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back