Channel 4 announce full F1 team lineup

Imaging having to fly these Guy's around the world each race. How much of your TV license did the BBC spend on travel? They won't go economy for sure. Not a wonder it decided to offload F1 three years early in cost cutting measures along with F1 not doing so well these day's. Not sure where C4 gets the funds from. Even BTCC and V8 Supercars trounces F1 these days.

Damn... They totally had me until "Nicholas Hamilton"... Why?
Also, I dig (sir) Murray... But does anyone remember formula masters?
I was hoping for Channel 4's Rachel Riley as lead presenter (non-UK residents: Google is your friend).

Oh well.

rachel-riley-on-countdown.png

Imaging having to fly these Guy's around the world each race. How much of your TV license did the BBC spend on travel? ...

Plus all the technical crew, Eddie's make-up crew, etc., probably 25+ people all together.

Same deal with Top Gear. When they had all that trouble in Argentina I read somewhere that they had a crew of 22 people with them. So much for 3 guys adventuring around the world :(

Webber is a good choice, DC aint bad and EJ for a little humor. Thank god no Mcneish cannot stand the man. Nick hamilton why? he was utter crap in btcc I suppose it's not what you know but who you know. Must admit 12 is taking the P**s total overkill.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 252 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%