F1 2010 Changing tyres in Logitech Driving Force Pro

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi,
I am using Logitech Driving Force Pro for F1 2010.
I don't know how to change tyres when come to pitlane.
Ex: change option tyre into intermediate tyre when com to pitlane.
Pls help me !
Thanks alot.

The direction arrows on the left side of the steering wheel.

Down > Down > [whichever tyres you want]
I see the direction arrows on the left of the wheel; but when I press Down when come into pitlane I see the back of car (press 1 time I see the back of car 1 time; press 2 times I see 2 times). Then I press the left or right, the view is left and right.
Finally, I can't change tyres what I need in pitlane.
Pls help me !

I see the direction arrows on the left of the wheel; but when I press Down when come into pitlane I see the back of car (press 1 time I see the back of car 1 time; press 2 times I see 2 times). Then I press the left or right, the view is left and right.
Finally, I can't change tyres what I need in pitlane.
Pls help me !
You need to customize controls and to assign direction arrows to menu control ( or something like that) up for menu up, down to menu down... Because they are now assigned as view up, down left and right.when you do that then you will be able not only to change tyres , you will able to change throtle map and wing up and down while driving.

You need to customize controls and to assign direction arrows to menu control ( or something like that) up for menu up, down to menu down... Because they are now assigned as view up, down left and right.when you do that then you will be able not only to change tyres , you will able to change throtle map and wing up and down while driving.
Thank you for your help.
It means I must back to Paddock --> My F1 --> Driving... it is right ?

Square button to call for pits, dpad down for tire options, you can look at the controls in the options.
Thank you so much, but I can't assigne the square button and dpad for my wheel.
The best way is using wheel (Logitech Driving Force) for racing and then when come in pit, using keyboard for changing tyres.
Once again, thank so much for your help.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back