F1 2016 Changing strategy in race

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)
Engineer offers me a change or stay on the same strategy... I struggle to take my eyes off the road so how do you do this.. I read that you press the radio button for the engineer and then select your choice on the dpad.. but I also read that you can say "change strategy" ...

Is there a voice choice or do you have to use the dpad?

Hopefully someone can help - impossible to sort this out during the race..

Engineer offers me a change or stay on the same strategy... I struggle to take my eyes off the road so how do you do this.. I read that you press the radio button for the engineer and then select your choice on the dpad.. but I also read that you can say "change strategy" ...

Is there a voice choice or do you have to use the dpad?

Hopefully someone can help - impossible to sort this out during the race..

Depends on your chosen platform to some extent :thumbsdown: which system is your poison ?

Im on a fast PC - the 2016 version of the game is brilliant.. except for this ... however if I can say it, as I do have a mike attached then all should be ok.
I was at Russia it was raining then it stopped, so I had to change tyres from wets to inters ... so can I press the radio button and say something like "intermediate tyres" as well ?? Where are the instructions for this - is there something written somewhere?
Thanks for your help with this.

Im on a fast PC - the 2016 version of the game is brilliant.. except for this ... however if I can say it, as I do have a mike attached then all should be ok.
I was at Russia it was raining then it stopped, so I had to change tyres from wets to inters ... so can I press the radio button and say something like "intermediate tyres" as well ?? Where are the instructions for this - is there something written somewhere?
Thanks for your help with this.

If you press the voice menu button then the MFD button repeatedly it shows the lists of the available voice commands.
In case of
* new race strategy you can say: Confirm change/Keep current
* pitting you can say: Set intermediate tyres

It works, I use the voice commands all the time.

If you press the voice menu button then the MFD button repeatedly it shows the lists of the available voice commands.
In case of
* new race strategy you can say: Confirm change/Keep current
* pitting you can say: Set intermediate tyres

It works, I use the voice commands all the time.
But to do this , do you need a microphone?

No, you can press the Radio button, then scroll down the radio menu that comes up (with the DPAD) and then select the 'Keep current' or 'New strategy' option.

If you want to keep to the current plan.(9 times out of 10 you probably do), then you can just do nothing, It will then default to the original plan after a 30 second time out

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back