PC2 Changing MP server settings

Was doing some MP racing last night, and at one stage the host left and I became the host.
When that happened I was racing in the BMW Z4 GT3 car.

So now I'm the host and I changed the lobby to a new track, which worked fine, but everyone else on the server then had to use the same car as me, the BMW Z4, I could not see how to get them to be able to use any GT3 car they wanted.

Also, I couldn't change any of the other lobby settings, such as qualy time, weather etc.

Does anyone know how you change these settings when you become the host after the original host leaves?

Tried that last night mate when I defaulted to being the host again, no joy.
Someone in the chat said it's a bug.

Quite a bad one really, goes like this -

I join a race, can choose any GT4 car, I choose the porsche.
After the race the host leaves, I become the host.
I change the track, try to change the car class people can use but I can't, so now everyone in the lobby has to use the porsche.

Tried that last night mate when I defaulted to being the host again, no joy.
Someone in the chat said it's a bug.

Quite a bad one really, goes like this -

I join a race, can choose any GT4 car, I choose the porsche.
After the race the host leaves, I become the host.
I change the track, try to change the car class people can use but I can't, so now everyone in the lobby has to use the porsche.

Yep, for whatever reason, bug or not, that seems to be the way it works. I've noticed iff you create a server using classes then you can switch between classes but if you start it as a single-make you can only use single-make, apparently a host leaving triggers this change as well so I guess for now you'll just have to switch to a good single-make car. Not ideal, no idea if that will be changed/fixed or not. As far as changing qualifying/practice settings I believe you should still be able to do that. On the race tab there should be two little arrows < > to the right of the word "Race" you can click on to get to the settings for qualifying and practice.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back