Changing FOV in standalone trucks

I was wondering if it's possible to change the FOV in standalone mods, if so how. I am playing on a 22'' screen and the FOV is way to high, I can actually see the passenger window it's ridiculous. All helpful answers are appreciated. Thanks.

I was wondering if it's possible to change the FOV in standalone mods, if so how. I am playing on a 22'' screen and the FOV is way to high, I can actually see the passenger window it's ridiculous. All helpful answers are appreciated. Thanks.
Hi, yes this is possible. Here's how: I am assuming that you already have the game unpacked. If not do so using the scs extractor. The camera files are located in the def/camera/units folder. Simply change the fov entries in the various interior sii files. Once that is done and saved make a folder called def on your desktop, open it. create a folder called camera and create a folder named units in the camera folder. Then copy the altered sii files to there. Then use winrar to save that entire folder structure to your mod.rar Make sure you use the store option when packing the files. When that's done simply rename mod.rar to mod.scs, add it to the mod folder in you document/eurotrucksim. Don't forget to activate it ingame...

Hi, yes this is possible. Here's how: I am assuming that you already have the game unpacked. If not do so using the scs extractor. The camera files are located in the def/camera/units folder. Simply change the fov entries in the various interior sii files. Once that is done and saved make a folder called def on your desktop, open it. create a folder called camera and create a folder named units in the camera folder. Then copy the altered sii files to there. Then use winrar to save that entire folder structure to your mod.rar Make sure you use the store option when packing the files. When that's done simply rename mod.rar to mod.scs, add it to the mod folder in you document/eurotrucksim. Don't forget to activate it ingame...
And this works for trucks that you add into the mod folder?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%