Changing Driver Name in Netkar Pro?

I'm not sure if its possible, as it seems the driver name is linked to your licence. The only reason I'm asking is that I'd like to drive under the exact same name as here on the forum but don't appear to be able to change it (without creating another driver and having to pay for another licence).

The names are very similar, just the first name is different (Matthew instead of Matt) on my Netkar Pro profile. Will this cause any issues racing here at Racedepartment?

Hi, not sure if it possible to modify it like in other games but you could try to open the license file and rename it in the following folder?

C:\Users\YourPC\Documents\netKar PRO\licences

But maybe better to wait for NKP expert advise :)

You don’t need to buy another licence, just use another unlock, once you have created a new driver but the only problem’s that you’ll lose your stats (so as others have suggested consider whether it’s really worth it).

Note: to unlock you'll need your paycode, which if you haven't got you can request your details (as long as you have your email address).

Bram,

I thought about it thought it wasn't worth it. I've done some racing where your driver name had to be very specific, but if close enough is okay thats fine by me.

Thanks for the info CAR, its all good to know.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back