Changing App icon size

Is there any way I can change the size of the icons that appear when you move your mouse to the right of the screen. It would be nice if I didn't have to scroll down as much to select one when driving.

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to resize the stack of app icons when you move the cursor to the right edge of the screen. Unlike OP, I'd like to have the icons larger.

Looking through Content Manager, Settings, Assetto Corsa, I can see options to change the in-game app window size/location, etc, but nothing to effect the size of the icons.

Any help would be appreciated.

Looking through Content Manager, Settings, Assetto Corsa, I can see options to change the in-game app window size/location, etc, but nothing to effect the size of the icons.
unfortunately this is broken with new "GUI" since the "second new" icons were introduced.
You can disable this here:
1616521889951.png

Then you should be able to change icon size and other stuff again in the "Taskbar" tab.
1616521999961.png

I've the same problem with the fuel app, the font is too small, i cannot read it! in 2024 any solution for fix that?
Some apps are resizable. You must also check out that the app window is not blocked. In case you cannot change that, you can also take a look at the code. It's easy to find where the size of the window is defined, as well as the font size. Just edit the values and test the results.

I have ACRLfuel and CBV_FuelCalc_1-1-1. same problems, it's impossible read it in 65" TV
Some apps are resizable. You must also check out that the app window is not blocked. In case you cannot change that, you can also take a look at the code. It's easy to find where the size of the window is defined, as well as the font size. Just edit the values and test the results.
thanksssss I changed the size in the code and it worked!! finally!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.