Changeable weather

Well I guess if we have a guy who has already done that and has done a good job theres no reason to make anything different than before. So Daniel should just continue where he stopped.
Welcome back :)

I would say it all depends on Daniel. If he "takes pleasure" from doing it, I would want him to continue, however, if it is a chore that he feels he should do I would rather relieve him of that and do it ourselves. So what do you say Daniel...

Btw, welcome back Daniel :)

Thanks.
It has become pretty swift to do it, because I have pretty much everything set up in my Excel sheets. And I think I can simplify the process even more. So it's not much of a chore. And it's a lot better to have someone who's not racing do the weather.

So I can jump back in and continue with the weather. Should we follow the the same setup as in the last races of last season?

So I can jump back in and continue with the weather. Should we follow the the same setup as in the last races of last season?
Excellent. The practice, super-pole, warmup and race distance are unchanged from Season 7. Thank you Daniel.

Great stuff Daniel. We can follow the same setup as last year, but perhaps a quick discussion about % chance of rain!?
Last two seasons it appeared to me that we had a 1/10 chance for a rain affected race. e.g. Hungary.
Perhaps we could up that overall "expectation" to 2/10?

Yes, I think most would like a boost in chance of weather :)

Daniel, did you see Reik's amazing graphical display of what condition number represent what weather earlier in this thread? Is that consistant with your knowledge of it?

Yes, I think most would like a boost in chance of weather :)

Daniel, did you see Reik's amazing graphical display of what condition number represent what weather earlier in this thread? Is that consistant with your knowledge of it?

Not a question for me but yes, that data is correct. I've done a lot of testing with different conditions (again, a part of tracktests, need to find correct rainscale..) And that's my interpretation too.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 94 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 69 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 74 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 102 13.8%