Change of times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to ask RD Owners, Admins, Moderators or who ever gave that order.
Why you change the times at the Raceroom club races this year?
The raceroom club timing is the only one that fits my schedule. Thats why i become premium.
Last year we didnt change the timing, so with that in my mind i renew my premium membership.
Now with out asking no one you order to change that, so me and many others not at GMT or BST cant race so late. Race time for my time is 23:00............ its a 2 hour change for no reason!!!
Please give us the reason for that change.

I think these races is for the premium members, and if something is changed the premium members must have a say....

Last edited:
As far as I can recall you haven't been in any of my rookie events so far as I have only hosted them in assetto corsa. Automobilista will be next followed by R3E.

Once that happens I hope you drop by so you can experience it first hand how you can become a better, faster and more consistent driver yourself when you get useful driving tips from more experienced racers.

Give me a chance to show it once the time is there.
I would love that, but I use only Raceroom for now since I have almost all the content. However, since the races start at 2300 ny local time from now on (I just can't make it even once due to work and family), I'm out and simple and stupid as I am, I would like to know how to get a refund etc?
Very, very sad day for me, I had the joy of races and now it's gone. Good:( luck everyone, enjoy your races. :)

We don't want people in their 40s to be ashamed on internet forums and we can certainly do without the drama. You have been given a perfect explanation and ditto solution from myself and Kenny offered exactly the same.

We are doing our best to to host events for the majority of people and when you aren't happy with the service I am not going to debate it for four pages. When asked for refund you get your money back.

If you think our 2.9 cents a day, our high level of competition (drivers are too good), and our overall service is a reason to feel ashamed. Then please don't, take the refund and try your luck elsewhere. It's not needed to go on for four pages and act like we are giving you a terrible experience, as I know for a fact we have not.

If you change mind and decide you wish to race with us again you can always repurchase premium again.

But these last few months are on us for not meeting your expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%