• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Change of dates?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Sam Binfield, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Sam Binfield

Sam Binfield

Ratings:
    +2
    Looking at the upcoming events in the racing club, I see that they are all scheduled for weekdays. Is this an intentional move away from weekend races, or am I just jumping at shadows :rolleyes:?

2. Jason Lancett

Jason Lancett

Ratings:
    +34
    league meetings at weekends

3. Scott Webber

Scott Webber

Ratings:
    +2,397
    Friday + Saturday are most likely drinking nights/family nights for most, Sunday is league night.

Weekdays available for us at the minute.

4. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,622
    We can basically use any day of the week for racing GSC. Only night that is reserved now is Sunday for the V8 League. If other days suit you guys better just let us know.

5. Randy Chamberlin

Randy Chamberlin

Ratings:
    +43
    Sunday works best for me.

6. Philip Antonia

Philip Antonia

Ratings:
    +226
    Though my new shift hours mean I can race every night, my motivation is better on Fridays as I don't have to go to work after the race!!

7. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,743
    For me, almost everyday is fine. It just depends on the start and about finish time. :)