F1M22 Change driver number, or color

Do you know if there is a way to change the drivers number color, font or image??

I'm running with McLaren and i don't want the numbers be white if i sign another driver

You can change the numbers.
First, you need to extract the database of your save (don't forget to make a backup in case you corrupt your save), I personally use this script instead of Cheat Engine :

From there you can directly go to the "Staff_DriverNumbers" page and search for your number, you'll find the Driver ID corresponding to your pilot, then change the ID assigned to the new desired number to the same ID (if it's already assigned don't forget to also assign a new number for the driver that used it before), finally go back to the old number and set it to "NULL" (it's in the upright box named "cell editing" (or something like that I don't use it in English)

I didn't found any way to change the font or color as of now but for the image, it might be depending on the driver's name.
You should go to the Staff_CommonData page (filter by StaffType=0 for pilots) and try to change the name to another name that's in the name pool (during my test I always used names that correspond to the right nationality zone, check Staff_ForenamePool and Staff_SurnamePool, and don't forget to change the "DriverCode" in Staff_DriverData so it displays the right 3 letters, it might not be necessary but you have no reason not to do it).

EDIT: I only tried to modify things from generated drivers, you can see which ones are in Staff_CommonData, "IsGeneratedStaff" will be set to 1. But I see no reason for it to not work with everyone.

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 429 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 267 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 126 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.2%
Back