Tracks Chang International circuit [WIP]

Now I'm working on fences and tire walls all around the track, and as you can see, I finished the house and a hallway from there to the main grandstand as well. Still missing the transition mid parts between grass-sand and other ground objects, that comes next.

chang_4_19.jpg

chang_4_20.jpg

chang_4_21.jpg

Last edited:
Someone asked before, if there would be some transitions between surfaces. Of course, without out them, the track is worth only half of the price, it makes whole experience much more intense, right ;)
I just started with them, it will be quite some work, since there are so many different types of surfaces. But lets go one step at a time. Here is something to show for now:

chang_4_23.jpg

chang_4_23b.jpg

chang_4_23c.jpg

And some video from inside and outside of the car, to show you guys what I have done so far. Next (yet in the making) are few small hills and trees around the track + marshal huts; after that, we are close to some beta testing :)

And some 3ds max file what is up to now:
chang_5_2.jpg

ps: one and the only hill near circuit :) waaaay different than Okayama, LOL:
chang_5_3.jpg

Last edited:
Just for the info, Moto GP is having a testing at Chang track for the 1st time ever. It began yesterday, and will continue until tomorrow. It seems there are some changes for 2018, so will be done for my track as well.
According to laptimes, based on 1st day, 1min30 is quite fast time. None GT3 car can cope with that (btw, it is few seconds slower).

chang_motogp1.jpg

chang_motogp2.jpg

chang_motogp3.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline