• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Championship save file

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by StrathCarse, Aug 17, 2017.

1. StrathCarse

StrathCarse

Ratings:
    +2
    Hello everyone,

I must have miss it, but I can't find the answer either there or one reiza forum. I just changed my PC, I want to continu on my new one a championship (default stock car V8 2017, started after last AMS update) that I was doing on my old PC. I can't find what file I should transfer on my new PC, I tried many things (either from steamapps\common\Automibilista or Documents\Automobilista) but I can't figure it out.

If anyone knows

Thanks

2. DavidMk7

DavidMk7
    Premium

Ratings:
    +9
    StrathCarse

I think you need to copy the REIZA01.cch file from your old Documents\Automobilista\userdata\UserName folder

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. StrathCarse

StrathCarse

Ratings:
    +2
    You're right. Actually I tried it before but I didn't notice that for whatever reason automobilista uses two different Documents\Automobilista folders, one with the user "administrator" and one with my login in windows. Maybe I've done something wrong.

But it's solved anyway, thanks DavidMk7

4. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios

Ratings:
    +998
    When you open the config application it tells you towards the bottom where it's reading files from.