1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Championship S5-R15 Japanese Grand Prix

Discussion in 'X360 | F1 Championship' started by Chris Hempsall, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Chris Hempsall

Chris Hempsall

Championship Japanese Grand Prix - Sunday July 6th- 7:30pm
    Lobby open at 7:15, Race Start 7:30 GMT

Sign ups 48 hours before race 7:30 Friday, Reserves will then be offered any free race seats.

Please sign up as follows Name / Gamertag / Constructor

Assists - None
    Distance 100%

Host - Chris Benham

Backup Host - Chris Hempsall

1. Chris Hempsall/TheHemps/McLaren

2. Chris Hempsall

Chris Hempsall

Chris Hempsall/TheHemps/McLaren.

3. Mark Torres / Faux News 79 / Lotus

4. Jan-Willem Sieveking - Scing - McLaren

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ukyo Katayama /Jarv027/Mercedes

6. Matthew Booth/Boothy116/Force India

@Craig Renard You racing this week?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Craig Renard

Craig Renard
    " That Driver Was Orchestrated "

Yes of course if the race is still on

Craig Renard/RDD Renard/Force India

• Like Like x 1
  8. Are we postponing, canceling, or combining for this race? There are only six drivers.

9. Yea are we racing or what??

10. Im not missing the World cup final next sunday night for this garbage!

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Maybe combine with the Cup grid on the 20th? The problem will be of course if we have more than 10 Signups.

12. The question needed to be asked Friday 20:00GMT I'm afraid. Lack of information from all sides is more worrying :(

Had no time to find a setup for Suzuka yet so cannot race competitive. If the race does not happen tonight at Suzuka I would like to propose a 50% race OSQ with engineers default settings at Silverstone instead. 20:30 GMT

13. Chris Hempsall

Chris Hempsall

I cant make this tonight now.

Happy to postpone and combine with the Cup on the 20th.

14. Craig Renard

Craig Renard

Looks like this league is going down the pan which is a shame.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Chris Hempsall

Chris Hempsall

It's 'cos we split the leagues by pace and evidently fast doesnt mean commited. If we had made the league up based on attendence we'd still be near enough a full grid.

Thats what we should do next season. Im sick of racing the first half of the season with complete time wasters that wont complete the season. Happened a few times now.

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. Craig Renard

Craig Renard

Ahh ok that's fair enough Chris i guess your right . Next season might need a overhaul. Just to say im in it for the long run , i just joined late lol

• Love Love x 2
  17. I won't be doing another championship season next year. Finished 2nd in the main championship twice 2011/12 and dont know where ill finish this year but unfortuntley like Stirling Moss ill never be a champion.

Feel sorry for anyone who has been putting a lot of laps in for this race, thankfully i didnt.

Colin Knowles said we should of done a championship with the people who actually turn up every week instead of fast drivers who start crying and quit because they dont have a chance of winning anymore.

I also think its fkn stupid that after watching Silverstone all weekend we get a flight over to Suzuka!!

If i find the motivation and get the new game this year I'll be happy to be a reserve driver for next season.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. I agree. This is what the grid(s) would look like if based on attendance alone. The list is based on the attendance (and seniority in the case of Zach and I) of those who started the season, so people like Craig who just joined are not on the list.

Chris Benham
    Mitch Gosling
    Alexander Hellwig
    Gareth Jones
    Matthew Booth
    Graham Jarvis
    Karl Fuss
    Peter Hooper
    Colin Knowles
    Chris Hempsall
    Richard Alexander
    Eric Jaeger
    Rob Poelmans
    Gavin Hendley
    Robert Waddell
    Zach Plummer

Mark Torres
    Nick Dawes
    Jan-Willem Sieveking
    Railer Cantrell
    Rob Carver
    James Bannister
    Carlos Jimenez
    Peter Evans
    Callum Jeffcoate
    Jeff koranteng
    Philip Moran
    Steve Lambert

19. I'm not likely to make this either Chris. Il try and get back for it if it's still on.

I hold my hands up with some responsibility for pushing for grids based on pace so much at season start to make both grids more competitive for all.

There has been a select number of drivers who have repeatedly signed up for championship in particular at season start and do one after a few races. Harsh or not, I don't care, these drivers should be shown the door to another league.

Many if not all the drivers in cup race for the fun of racing, I wish the same could be said for ALL of us in championship.

I'd happily race in cup with a handicap, ie 2013 performance etc..rather than racing some who think they can turn up, win, dominate etc only to realise thier mouth is bigger than thier speed and consistency. Hot air, and a penny short.

Let's remove the dropped results for starters. I've always thought this is bollocks, and I'm 100% sure @Graham Jarvis at least will share my sentiments, and based on attendance over the last season (s)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Craig Renard

Craig Renard

Hmmmm seems like a few were unhappy at the way the league was being run. I doubt if it's going to continue if its in this state. I know a few have dropped out because of wheel trouble which is understandable but people need to sort out if there commited or not

• Agree Agree x 1