1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Championship mode questions

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Michael Karlovitz, Aug 10, 2014.

1. So i just got this game and after a little messing around i started the championship mode for karts. I changed the gas to x6 i believe to enjoy some pitting during the race but i had to pit and the AI did not. Is there an option to have the AI with the same options as the user? For instance if i change my gas to x6 the AI will have the same setup? Also when i pit i noticed that my fuel wasn't filled, do i have to select an option for that? have a bunch of newbie questions, really enjoying the game but would prefer the best experience.

Thanks guys
    Mike

2. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

To be honest I have never done a pit stop in the Karts, I've never needed to. But it may be that you can't refuel them in a race unlike other vehicles (you can't refuel the Formula Retros or Opalas either, for example).

This thread should help you with AI using your setup though I am not sure if it forces them to use the same ratio of fuel consumption x6.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/how-to-make-ai-use-your-own-car-setups.88798/

3. Thank you Andrew.