1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Championship mode questions

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Michael Karlovitz, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Michael Karlovitz

Michael Karlovitz

Ratings:
    +2
    So i just got this game and after a little messing around i started the championship mode for karts. I changed the gas to x6 i believe to enjoy some pitting during the race but i had to pit and the AI did not. Is there an option to have the AI with the same options as the user? For instance if i change my gas to x6 the AI will have the same setup? Also when i pit i noticed that my fuel wasn't filled, do i have to select an option for that? have a bunch of newbie questions, really enjoying the game but would prefer the best experience.

Thanks guys
    Mike

2. Nox

Nox
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,323
    To be honest I have never done a pit stop in the Karts, I've never needed to. But it may be that you can't refuel them in a race unlike other vehicles (you can't refuel the Formula Retros or Opalas either, for example).

This thread should help you with AI using your setup though I am not sure if it forces them to use the same ratio of fuel consumption x6.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/how-to-make-ai-use-your-own-car-setups.88798/

3. Michael Karlovitz

Michael Karlovitz

Ratings:
    +2
    Thank you Andrew.