Championship maker?

I'd check the readme's if you haven't already. Apart from that, sorry, I don't know how it works.

Problem: My championship doesn't show up in game!
Cause 1: You have the wrong rFm loaded in game.
Solution 1: In the Main Menu of Game Stock Car 2013, press one of the arrow buttons in the bottom-left corner until the name of the correct rFm for the cars to be used in your championship shows up.
Cause 2: You terminated the program premeturely.
Solution 2: In the folder that the batch file is located in, go into the tempfiles folder and there may be a file with the extension .aos. Depending on where the batch file was terminated, you can manually copy it over to the rFm folder in your Game Stock Car 2013 install. However, I recommend just starting again.

LOL, I renamed my file to reiza13.rfm and totally removed the origonal from the sim and and a new championship still starts at Interlargos which isn't even listed in the new rfm....
If you are wanting to race Formula Vee, you should be editing reiza11.rfm
That's why you still have Interlagos at the start of your season.
(don't confuse the F_Vee vehicle filter (Reiza13) with the rfm (reiza11.rfm)

1) Make a copy of reiza11.rfm & put it somewhere safe, outside the rfm folder to avoid any conflicts.
2) in your working copy (the one in the rfm folder) edit the list of races, save file, and that's all you need to do.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%