1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Championship Loading Error

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by FlufferT, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Created a champ for Stock Cars, which has run fine, but now it wont load track 4, which is Brasilia. Loading bar gets to the end then game crashes with a dump file created. Dump is not in clear text so can't detect the problem. Can REIZA interpret the dump for me? I can supply if this is the case.

The track loads fine in single player mode, just wont load as part of championship.

2. I've been doing a championship in GSC 2013 with the V8 Stock Cars and had some trouble loading the track at Brasilia. I found it a little curious as the same car at the same track works fine in a single race and F3 seems fine there on the full coarse in a championship also.

3. help?

4. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

maybe something to do with the amount of cars you have running.
    32 max car grid,

5. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

merged the 2 as they are the same issue

6. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

I've just fixed it for the next patch

7. Thanks Alex, good to know. Out of interest, are you able to indicate the nature of the fix?

8. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

It is as Rupe said, there is a maximum of 32 vehicles at Brasilia at present, and the championship has 34 entrants. It will be possible to have 34 entrants at Brasilia after the patch.

I would suggest running a championship with less entrants for now.

This also occurred because in the prior version there was only 32 entrants, and the increase got missed at a few tracks.

9. Okay, thanks.

10. thanks everyone