• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Championship Loading Error

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by FlufferT, Feb 9, 2014.

1. FlufferT

FlufferT

Ratings:
    +0
    Created a champ for Stock Cars, which has run fine, but now it wont load track 4, which is Brasilia. Loading bar gets to the end then game crashes with a dump file created. Dump is not in clear text so can't detect the problem. Can REIZA interpret the dump for me? I can supply if this is the case.

The track loads fine in single player mode, just wont load as part of championship.

2. brett22

brett22

Ratings:
    +0
    I've been doing a championship in GSC 2013 with the V8 Stock Cars and had some trouble loading the track at Brasilia. I found it a little curious as the same car at the same track works fine in a single race and F3 seems fine there on the full coarse in a championship also.

3. brett22

brett22

Ratings:
    +0
    help?

4. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    rFactor Senior Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +6,846
    maybe something to do with the amount of cars you have running.
    32 max car grid,

5. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    rFactor Senior Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +6,846
    merged the 2 as they are the same issue

6. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios

Ratings:
    +1,003
    I've just fixed it for the next patch

7. FlufferT

FlufferT

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Alex, good to know. Out of interest, are you able to indicate the nature of the fix?

8. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios

Ratings:
    +1,003
    It is as Rupe said, there is a maximum of 32 vehicles at Brasilia at present, and the championship has 34 entrants. It will be possible to have 34 entrants at Brasilia after the patch.

I would suggest running a championship with less entrants for now.

This also occurred because in the prior version there was only 32 entrants, and the increase got missed at a few tracks.

9. FlufferT

FlufferT

Ratings:
    +0
    Okay, thanks.

10. brett22

brett22

Ratings:
    +0
    thanks everyone