1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Championship - formation/standing start?

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Martin Larsen, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Hi, is there not possible to get formation lap and standing start in championship mode? Works with no problems in quick race and everything else. But no matter what I do with the series and track files then I just get fast rolling start in championship mode.

• Wow Wow x 1
  2. I edit the series files to formationandstart to 3(track deffault) and change track files to 1(formation lap and standing start) then start a championship to test, but it's fast rollingstart. And in quick race and other gamemodes then I get formation lap and standing start with those settings and choose track deffault in start type.

Then I go to series files and change to 1(formation lap and standing start) then start championship and test, and it's still fast rolling.

Edit: nevermind... edit a file under userdata fixed it...

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
  3. What file under userdata did you edit? i cant seem to get it to work.

4. Its whatever reiza** season you are using...for example reiza21...go to your userfolder...find that file, go into it, scroll down to info about the championship you created in game and there is a line of kind about racestart option...put it to =0.

5. ****code...not kind!!

6. You bloody star, i tried everything, took hours, got nowhere, didn't even realize those championship files existed in userdata:S,thank you very very much.

• Haha Haha x 1
  7. No worries! Just remember each time you create a championship you have to edit that reiza** file, then do the first race weekend and all should be cool beans!

• Like Like x 2
    • Sad Sad x 1