1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Championship - formation/standing start?

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Martin Larsen, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Martin Larsen

Martin Larsen

Ratings:
    +148
    Hi, is there not possible to get formation lap and standing start in championship mode? Works with no problems in quick race and everything else. But no matter what I do with the series and track files then I just get fast rolling start in championship mode.

• Wow Wow x 1
  2. Martin Larsen

Martin Larsen

Ratings:
    +148
    I edit the series files to formationandstart to 3(track deffault) and change track files to 1(formation lap and standing start) then start a championship to test, but it's fast rollingstart. And in quick race and other gamemodes then I get formation lap and standing start with those settings and choose track deffault in start type.

Then I go to series files and change to 1(formation lap and standing start) then start championship and test, and it's still fast rolling.

Edit: nevermind... edit a file under userdata fixed it...

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
  3. shoottheduke

shoottheduke

Ratings:
    +0
    What file under userdata did you edit? i cant seem to get it to work.

4. Dethrone1427

Dethrone1427

Ratings:
    +72
    Its whatever reiza** season you are using...for example reiza21...go to your userfolder...find that file, go into it, scroll down to info about the championship you created in game and there is a line of kind about racestart option...put it to =0.

5. Dethrone1427

Dethrone1427

Ratings:
    +72
    ****code...not kind!!

6. shoottheduke

shoottheduke

Ratings:
    +0
    You bloody star, i tried everything, took hours, got nowhere, didn't even realize those championship files existed in userdata:S,thank you very very much.

• Haha Haha x 1
  7. Dethrone1427

Dethrone1427

Ratings:
    +72
    No worries! Just remember each time you create a championship you have to edit that reiza** file, then do the first race weekend and all should be cool beans!

• Like Like x 2
    • Sad Sad x 1