1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Championship Calculator

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by Alain Becker, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Alain Becker

Alain Becker
    Premium Member

Hi Everbody!

Because i got a flu (damn hard, need to take Penicillin :( ) I'm not driving at this Moment...
    Vettel is my Rival and i got only 1 Point more than he so i don't want to ruin my "maybe" Contract from Red Bull ;-)

I got another question (maybe stupid but i really can't think at this moment with all the drugs inside me).

I am a SW Developer and want to make a little tool to calculate "how many point i still need to become Champion" (something in that way).

PLEASE can someone make me the calculation ;-)
    I'm really not able to do it right now but need the formula for the program :)

Let say : How many points i need at LEAST to become Champion .
    Let's say if your Rival (so the 2nd in the Drivers Championship is always on place 2 at the end of the race and win every race).
    At what point / how big the difference has to be to be able to say : whatever happens now he can't beat me whatever he does now.

I know Vettel needs only a 5 place for the next race to become Champion but at this moment i only have access to the internet via a old phone so i don't have the chance to look on the internet right now and again I'm not able to to math right now :/

Just want to finish the little program :)

Thanks in advance