1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Champions Motell 0.9.8

Mountain Track

1. Last edited: May 29, 2014
  2. Looks cool, some crazy road elevation and banking, should be fun, will give it a try once its got the textures and stuff down, keep up the good work!
  3. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur
    AC Addict

Found that nice video that shows the track under a different angle.:)
  4. no track available after downloading this track,is there any way to fix it?
  5. in the ui json txt file ther is a " missing from end of the last line word drift that fixes it
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur
    AC Addict

"no track available after downloading this track,is there any way to fix it?"

It is most likely because the name of the track in the folder ui and the file ui_json is not placed in between the 2 " followed by a ,

Edit, I just checked, this does not seem to be the issue, thestrobe8 will have to helps us on that one!

Edit, it is missing " in front of drift on the last line of the ui_json file
    Last edited: May 29, 2014
  7. Same for me
  8. "name": "Champions Motell",
    "description": "Mountain Drifting Track",
    "tags" : ["test track"],
    "geotags": ["lat", "lon"],
    "country": "",
    "city": "",
    "length": "0m",
    "width": "0m-0m",
    "pitboxes": "2",
    "run": "Drift"

this works as PM stated.
  9. So does anyone know what we need to edit to get this track working?
    Looks amazing just doesn't show up in track selection screen ingame
  10. the fix has already been provided Colt ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  11. OK thanks...but where do I input this info.?
  12. Andrej Svajger

Andrej Svajger
    Premium Member

Change the
    "run": Drift"

in SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\champions motell\ui\ui_track.json file into
    "run": "Drift"
  13. Any chance of you finishing a RIP/conversion before you release it strobe?? You bring the whole community down with this half assed work.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Sorry but you could contact me first, to get the permission :(
    I see all my lighting and multimapping work is gone during the conversion - is there any way to bring the multimapping back?
  15. Hello I wrote to you in VK