1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Champ S6-R6 Monaco Grand Prix - 08/02/15

Discussion in 'X360 | F1 Championship' started by Karl Fuss, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

Champ Monaco Grand Prix - Sunday February 8th - 7:30pm
    Lobby open at 7:15, Race Start 7:30 GMT

Sign ups 48 hours before race 7:30 Friday, Reserves will then be offered any free race seats.

Please sign up as follows Name / Gamertag / Constructor

Assists - None
    Distance 100%
    Weather - dry again.

Host - Chris Hempsall / TheHemps

Back-up Host - TBD

1 - Chris Hempsall/TheHemps/McLaren
    2 - Matthew Booth/Boothy116/RB
    3 - Eric cline/ mcnasy0421/Williams
    4 - Craig Renard/RDD Renard/RB10
    5 - Mitch Gosling | mitch4p4looz4 | C33
    6 - Alex Hell | Black Violin | FI
    7 - Me / my gamertag / my car
    8 - Carlos Jimenez / nachirri / Mclaren
    9 - C.K. / freechi11y / lotus
    10 - Karl Fuss / niblips2 / Mercedes (in the wall)
    11 - Jalen Vaughn / Sentry Bravo / Toro Rosso
    12 - Il Leone / Jarv027 /Ferrari
    13 - Chris | chja00111 | Ferrari
    14 - Nick Dawes / Dawesy I / Williams
    15 -
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
  2. You'll have to take me off as back up host Karl, i'm out until I get this connection issue sorted out and even if not couldn't reasonably host after the nightmare of Barcelona :thumbsdown:
    • Beer Beer x 1
  3. I'm skiing in Austria this weekend :), so won't be there to race...
    • Beer Beer x 2
  4. Chris Hempsall

Chris Hempsall

Chris Hempsall/TheHemps/McLaren

I'll 100% be there to host so no need for backup
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Matthew Booth/Boothy116/RB
    • Like Like x 1
  6. mcnasty1

Eric cline/ mcnasy0421/Williams
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Craig Renard

Craig Renard
    " That Driver Was Orchestrated "

Craig Renard/RDD Renard/RB10
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Mitch Gosling | mitch4p4looz4 | C33
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Alex Hell | Black Violin | FI
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Gavin Hendley

Gavin Hendley

Me / my gamertag / my car :)
    • Like Like x 3
    • Haha Haha x 2
  11. Chris Hempsall

Chris Hempsall

Still racing though right?
  12. Carlos Jimenez / nachirri / Mclaren
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Unfortunately not :thumbsdown: I’ll be out until further notice.

I was already gutted at having to miss this one (love the track and there are always good points on offer due to the high attrition rate) but with my daughter coming down from Manchester for the weekend and spending Sunday night at mine after going to the Hammers \ United game it was not really fair to spend 2 and a half hours of the short time she was here racing.

But then after the Barcelona debacle it became obvious that I could not reasonably continue anyway… imagine that lag from Barcelona \ Bahrain at Monaco :O_o: It’s not fair on anyone to race in those circumstances. It’s a triple whammy, it badly impacts my race, badly impacts anyone I am around (I spun Colin out last race while on my screen I was making a clean pass, may also have effected Eric, had the incident with Alex at Bahrain, etc.) and then I get disconnected to boot…

My wireless connection is hosed for some reason… download has been through the floor in each test I have done over the last 10 days (2-3mb down and 3-4 up although with a decent 20ms ping). My connection to XBL has been all over the place. I get signed out of it pretty much every time I exit a game and I keep getting signed out of in game things like Shift 2’s autolog, etc. Even simple game and party invites are not working consistently. Took several attempts to join a race with Robert on Shift 2 this morning and I couldn’t even create a session myself so something is clearly screwed with my connection. Apparently my connection strength indicator was up and down like a yo-yo while I was chatting to Robert in the Shift 2 lobby.

So bottom line is that while that continues I cannot reasonably carry on.
    • Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Chris Hempsall

Chris Hempsall

You're not hardwired with an ethernet cable?

Thats whats causing the lag if thats the case. Get a direct connection and you'll be fine.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I've never been hardwired since I started and my connection used to be rock solid.. problem has only been in the last year on occasions but mainly the last few months where it has suddenly hit the floor for some reason.. something clearly interfering with it. Wired may do it (not guaranteed though.. plenty have wired connections that are still poor) and I have a length of cable ordered to try it but hate wires running all over the place and my setup is at the other end of the room to the router.
  16. What you could try to do is change the wireless channel your router/modem is on and check how many connections are actually using it at that time on a sunday as it could be overloaded, when I had my internet hassle just changing the channel from default to 13 done something, and finally just check to make sure the UPnP is on.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. I tried the different channel test last week and initially it improved on channel 11 but now it's back to being crap again. UPnP is on. The connection from the exchange to the router is fine as well so defintely something with the connection from router to devices over wireless. I did a test with a short ethernet cable and it was good so now just have to test with the longer cable to the Xbox.
    • Beer Beer x 1
  18. C.K. / freechi11y / lotus
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Peter try asking BT technical support to remotely check ur connection then make ask them to prioritise the Xbox on the router. Hope that works & enjoy the game. Don't stay away to long
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  20. Yeah done that Colin, the connection is solid according to their tests but of course they won't guarantee anything on wireless as there are too many variables that can effect that.
    • Beer Beer x 1