1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Challenger and Charger charger codes

Discussion in 'RACE Pro' started by Bram, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I still have a 2 codes for the RACE Pro Challenger and 2 codes for the RACE Pro Charger muscle cars.

If anybody is interested in them please drop me a pm.

Can't guarantee if they still work though.

2. Ok, the codes works perfectly! Now I am downloading the content. It seems that it is a part of the DLC. Thanks a lot !! ;D

3. Bram

Bram

You're welcome Javi. Good to hear the codes are not obsolete or something.

2 codes left for a quick decision maker :)

4. Good Lord Bram, you still have codes for Race Pro!?! I can remember us discussing these codes back in 2009! I even posted direct DL links to Xbox Live on the old Atari forums.

These links on the Atari EU forum are no kaput, so you'll need to PM Bram as instructed.

Good luck to those who enter - these "Yank tanks" are certainly entertaining to drive :cool:

Cheers.

5. Bram

Bram

Lol I think we also still have some promo copies of the game also under a large pile of dust. Not even going to spend the shipping costs anymore giving them away.

Always waited on the patch (or support) first that never came.

6. You should post on the Race Pro forums at RaceRoom advertising RaceDepartment has copies to give away :D

It is a shame support died long before the first DLC was released but that is the games industry for you.

Cheers.

7. Bram

Bram

Naah we have tried to support RACE Pro for a long time and both Atari and Simbin didnt care a bit so no need to give people false hope that we are trying to resurrect RACE Pro for the fourth time. It's dead and it will remain so I fear.

Still got the two codes lol

8. I was thinking more about the extra exposure for Race Department by posting over on the SimBin forums. Mind you, with 100,000+ members, I doubt you need it! (Congrats too on the member numbers).

You are correct in stating Race Pro is deader than dead. Only a very small number of hardcore fanatics still play and I haven't seen any new times on the RP leaderboards in ages. Some time trial tables have less than 20 entries.

I think you may have the codes for a while yet ;-)

9. Bram

Bram

Most console gamers move on to F1 2010 i think. Still a pity that there is no other good touring car game out on xbox.

10. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

I might buy Race PRO if there is a demo. Anyone?

11. Bram

Bram

ROFL :)

12. I got the code that came in the game. I think it's a gamestop pre-order code or something packed in. I don't know about the other code you're talking about. It'd be nice to get that one too since I still play it.

PS: Here's a little vid of me racing the other night. Not the best driving but serviceable. Highest difficulty , no assists and with fanatec wheel.

13. Bram

Bram

14. Is there any more of those codes available please, TJP sent me from the Race room forums :)

15. could i have a code please TJP its me ;)

Oh yeah whats with the crash bug when cars collide the bounce everywhere lol?

16. Bram

Bram

Codes are now gone :)

17. Sorry Dan, as I said elsewhere, you needed to contract site owner Bram for the codes, not me as I'm a nobody here ;-)

18. There were two DLC codes for a Challenger and the Charger muscle cars (both are in the DLC). I managed to win a code on the games release in a competition but later found direct links to these on Xbox Live and posted them on the RACE Pro EU Atari fourm. Sadly, the links are now dead.

Congrats to those who were fast enough to get the remaining codes!

Cheers.

19. F1 2010 is a solid game and a hell of a lot of fun. It really gives one the feeling of being an F1 driver. Having said that, there are lots of areas CM can improve on in F1 2011. As for good touring car games, I'm sure Grid 2 will have them. I'm not certain they'll handle like the real touring cars as the handling was awful in Grid (but that is a game about having fun).

I'm now certain that Badned from Forza Central was wrong about RACE Pro 2/GTR 3 for the consoles, so it'll be RACE Pro or nothing for the forseeable future if one wants to race WTCC.

Cheers.

20. Race pro Kills f1 2010 in most areas!!! IMO

Im an avid F1 fan dont get me wrong but, codies failure to realize what f1s really about and not just the glitz of glam of live the life. Has made me go back to Race pro for an authentic racer. Yes RP has its bugs, but the handling is unbeatable, f1s handling was far too forgiving and very arcadey! Shame it did look the business! and the unbalanced and un calculated AI killed what could of been a great f1 racer. Im sure codies will improve it though over the years :)