• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

CFH - changes car audio volume !!

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by Pete Mull, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Pete Mull

Pete Mull

Ratings:
    +33
    I'm finding if I use CFH with some cars, the audio volume from the cars engine gets a lot louder and drowns out most of the pace notes - anyone else had this problem and found a cure ??

Thanks,
    Pete

2. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes

Ratings:
    +1,819
    I don't know about CFH, but I get something similar if I pause the game and then un-pause it. The volume increases significantly.

I haven't found a cure for that one yet.
    The sound management in RBR seems to be a bit dodgy to me. :confused:

3. Pete Mull

Pete Mull

Ratings:
    +33
    Hi Warren, I may have got rid of the problem - I was just trying the other views (cockpit, centre and rear) and the changes in volume seem to have stopped :confused:

Pete

4. Jeremy Loveland

Jeremy Loveland

Ratings:
    +1
    Ive noticed in the past when the door comes off you can hear the car a whole lot more!
    Mind you i drive in cockpit view all the time, if your driving in bumper car or whatever it shouldnt make a difference, unless you rip off the front splitter or something :p