Resource icon

Misc Centered TV - Cams 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi. I absolutely love this cam view. It actually improves the car turning but the game crashes on flashbacks use, yet not every time I use them (just run a race in Canada to check, on 3rd flashback of purposely crashing, crashes to desktop. It might be the renderer not reading the camera xml correctly? I.E, the renderer bugging? But I must have this view, the car feel so much better at that angle. Using your 1.1 updated version.

yes, update 1 and final version should work. i do not have any issues with flashbacks, but i use the standard ones. do you use any flashback mod?
No flashback mode i dont like it but where is the final version download ? i downloaded the one that is on the first page and didnt work.

Working on Windows 7 64 bit without problems! thanks:)

i use windows 7 professional 64 bit, too. maybe the crashes some people suffer from have to do with a windows problem. sorry, i am not a professional modder, i do not know how to fix this strange crashing issue on some systems.:unsure:

my system:
intel core 2 duo 8600 3.33 ghz
4 gb ram
win 7 64 bit
geforce gtx 670
onboard sound

i use windows 7 professional 64 bit, too. maybe the crashes some people suffer from have to do with a windows problem. sorry, i am not a professional modder, i do not know how to fix this strange crashing issue on some systems.:unsure:

my system:
intel core 2 duo 8600 3.33 ghz
4 gb ram
win 7 64 bit
geforce gtx 670
onboard sound

What mods do you have on when it works ? because mine just stopped working

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline