GT6 CE: 29/4 Mazda RX-7 TC @ Cape ring

Date: Tuesday 5th April, 7.30PM GMT, 7.30AM NZST (New Zealand Standard Time)
Car: Mazda RX-7 Touring Car
Track: Cape Ring Full Course
Track Settings: TBA
Laps: 3x5 Laps
Tyres: Racing Hard (RH)
PP: No Limit
Tuning: Prohibited (Not Allowed)
Aids: ABS: 1, Driving Line

Standard RD rules apply: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rules.10978/

I will be hosting the event so you will need to send me a friend request on PSN. My PSN ID is devilracer1987

You don’t need to be a licensed member to take part in the event.

To sign up, post a comment below with your name and PSN.

Entry List
1- Richard Coleman (devilracer1987)
2- Sakis Politis
3- Rui F. Matrins (Possible)
4- Stuart Pocock (Hopeful :p )
5- Donald Maynard
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-

I've been playing around with cars this morning and I came across this little gem from GT5. I had it then and it was a joy to drive. It still is.

The grip is good but push too hard and it will bite (I was playing around with sports hards :confused:). With the Racing Hard tires it was a decent car and set decent laps when it was standard. Tuned up with extra ponies under the bonnet and its a true rocket (not the LCC or NASA designed :p).

After further testing and generally bad driving the cars are just going to be stock. No added power and no tuning. Even playing field.

Week after this one will be fun. Ive got something in mind that will scratch some heads. Sakis... you have been warned :p

Last edited:
Hey Donald. Add me on the PSN and I will accept it some time today (its 1.49am and I dont rise early except for racing).

Ill throw a server up on Sunday evening NZT which is early morning GMT. Ill confirm with a post here. As usual itll be set to friends only. So you must add me. This wont be serious. Just some fun.

Critical Update.

This event is to be postponed by 1 (one) day. Something has come up very suddenly and I need to leave here before 7am NZT. I have a long way to travel. Im taking the PS3 with me as well as I will be away for a few days. I will have internet access so hosting Thursday NZT/Wednesday GMT will not be a problem.

I sincerely apologize for the such short notice. I only got the call myself 15minutes ago. I would not postpone the event if it was unnecessary.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.8%