CD Player Enhanced

Plugins CD Player Enhanced 1.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
i know i am replying again but meyby it this helps
Your cd player is broken, there is something inside, because "eject cd" is active, you should try using msceditor and check for "cd1inplayer" set this value to oposite if true set to false. (or otherwise)

Also there is no need to import songs using enchanced cd. You just wasting memory for that.

Your cd player is broken, there is something inside, because "eject cd" is active, you should try using msceditor and check for "cd1inplayer" set this value to oposite if true set to false. (or otherwise)

Also there is no need to import songs using enchanced cd. You just wasting memory for that.
thx it works now

you can use custom label textures for CD, just copy coverart.png from CD directory to your subdirectory, and edit the look of cd.

Oh. Why haven't I thought of that? Okay, looks like the regular CD can be fully replaced now. One thing that I would suggest though, is loading all of the songs present on the CD when it's first played, so that you don't have to shuffle through the whole CD manually.

What do you mean by that? Entire folder is played from first file to last.

I mean that once you load up the game, and insert the CD into the player, the mod could load all songs on that CD first, so they don't have to be loaded when played. I don't know about you, but on my PC, loading a song from a CD for the first time freezes the game for half a second. Not really a big problem, though it can be quite annoying when driving.

I mean that once you load up the game, and insert the CD into the player, the mod could load all songs on that CD first, so they don't have to be loaded when played. I don't know about you, but on my PC, loading a song from a CD for the first time freezes the game for half a second. Not really a big problem, though it can be quite annoying when driving.
Songs are streamed from hdd, they are not loaded to ram. I was testing lot of mp3 libraries, decompressing all mp3 songs take much much longer (more than 1 minute for 10 songs) and it fill up ram quickly.
So only one workaround is to use fast hdd or ssd.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 504 39.0%