Cats screwed up everything

B

Baker

• Baker

Just tried racing tonight, Microsoft wheel is not listed, not a big problem. BUT, my line of sight is staring off to left looking into the sky. What a ****ing disaster, this really, reallly, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY, pisses me off. No idea how to fix this disaster. Did I mention this really pisses me off. First real problem I ever had with Steam, .......... did I mention this really pisses me off.

Baker:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Just a hunch Kingspeed, but have you checked all of the key and button mappings in your controller profile? I have read that some of the default mappings are weird, including some of the view mappings. In particular, make sure that things like look up, look down, etc are disabled.
Check this link to the RSC forum
http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=292134

Go to Options, Control Settings, create a new profile for your wheel, and reset all your keyboard and button/axis mappings.

If you have already done all this, then I can't offer any other suggestions.

Just try to delete your old profile, backup in another folder not under userdata.

Start the game and create new profile.

Then copy your settings folder back to the new profile, i mean the car setups.

Go into the game and select the wheel profile you need., then test test and test.

WAKUWAKU[RPM];58372 said:
Just try to delete your old profile, backup in another folder not under userdata.
Start the game and create new profile.
Then copy your settings folder back to the new profile, i mean the car setups.
Go into the game and select the wheel profile you need., then test test and test.

lol waku i forget to backup my old profile all my setups is gonna ... fishhhhh :rolleyes:

@kingspeed i have the same is the 360° Controller choice that and you get
the Microsoft Controller USB ..... denounced

• Baker

Well.......after a couple hours of screwing around I selected different wheel in the control panel and that fixed the sight problem. But like everyone else still have that mushy feeling in the steering wheel. I'll try and remove my old profile and see if that helps.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back