• Goodbye Dan Gurney, and thanks for the memories...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Follow RaceDepartment also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

AU Caterham Superlite @ Ibarra - Sun 22Oct17

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Clubs & Leagues' started by Jamie, Sep 25, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 22-10-17
  1. Sean

Sean
    Premium

Ratings:
    +216
    Had a great race trying to get back past you Antonio, sorry about the bump at the end of lap 26, I braked a bit too late and locked the brake going in and ran into you a touch.
    Had a few good laps with you too @Sam Smith (Next time send a bud your setup okay ;) )

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jason Cobby

Jason Cobby
    Cobb Premium

Ratings:
    +26
    Again... I had a great time racing with the AU RD crew, I actually set a PB during Qualifying last night of !:32.xxx... I know that still leaves me a long way back from the rest of you but hopefully I'll find more speed as time passes and I get to know you guys better so I can pick up hints and tips along the way.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Jamie

Jamie
    APIA RACING Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +356
    Jason, your closer than I was when I started so don’t worry about that. I’m no hotshot now either but I can make a decent account of myself most of the time.
    This group has been brilliant in sharing setups, driving tips, I.T. you name it. Don’t be afraid to ask for any assistance. There’s no such thing as a silly question. Great to hear you are enjoying yourself.

• Like Like x 3
  4. xdevildog

xdevildog
    Premium

Ratings:
    +107
    Very fun race with many riders on track. A couple of impossible curves or an impossible set-up will not be:) Wishing that there will be some in the "Green Hell" or "Macau" ..... (Note Jamie ;) ) ....

If any one has AMS F3 309 setting and does not mind sharing it with me for Hockenheim I would greatly appreciate it!

Greetings and see ya´ll next Sunday !!!

• Like Like x 6
  5. Tony

Tony
    APIA RACING Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +573
    great video, its a shame you did not get the skin pack linked in the thread. the skin pack is awesome

• Agree Agree x 2