rF2 Caterham Superlights @ Philip Island - Fri 6th August

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
You are first reserve - check back in here around quali start - if people haven't signed in to the event by that time, they lose their place, and in you come.

i have some problems at the moment we had electric shut down and router stopped working i am writing from phone i have no access to internet through PC and I dont know if i will get it works if is the router out i would like to give my spot to somebody else for tonight sorry

Q went ok with 7 on the grid
at warmup was hud not working, when being on start position and putting in 1st gear clutch only works at 60%,so I went forward, got panic and reversed little to much, forward again and stopped car, then got a flashidea of esc and return in right position, but countdown just started when I pressed button and then a box came up on screen and start went on. then could I not get it down or dnf until I found out mouse was on screen, but ff in wheel was fooked and I had dq coz of to many pitlane speedings.
Race2 then hud fooked up again, this time when entering start and again ff fooked up, tried race but I made some bad errors, I am so very sorry for that, should have dnf directly, then I got dq for something I never noticed I did,so no good evening for me as noob in rF
Good racing you others.
It gonna take a while until I dare this again
Once again sorry to all I ruined race for

Good and bad tonight.

Race 1: Had a nice tussle with Bob H until I ran slightly wide on the last corner and lost the tow, so fell behind slowly. Ran in 5th for most of the race until 2 cars had an incident. I was on the grass, the other one had slowed down on the racing line. I squeezed past, and kept going, watching the gap to Nigel behind me, which wobbled about at around 2 seconds. Kept it on the asphalt to the end and came in 3rd! First podium at RD :D

Race 2: Was running 7th at the end of lap 1, and got a good toe up the start finish straight. I pulled up on the left of the track and started passing the cars in front, but someone did a Vettel on me, and I got flipped right over. I recovered in about 14th, and started chasing people down. Just before the downhill hairpin 2 people span, an I had no where to go. Between the 2 incidents, I was running 3-4 seconds a lap slower. Kept running though, and got 15th.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back