Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyercats.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPT.COM CATS
Class: Caterham RS140
Track: Zandvoort 79

Practice start time: GMT 19.00 (35 min)
Qualification start time: GMT 19.35 (20 min, 6 lap limit)
Warm-up start time: GMT 19.55 (5 min)
Race start time: GMT 20.00 (75 min)

Upgrades:
All allowed. The upgrades to this car make significant differences - Way more than the Classic or Academy versions. Make sure you have upgraded your car.

Enduro: This is a 75 minute race, and as we all know, the sticky Avons are way faster than the Road going tyres, but they also tend to be pretty used up by the end of a 25 minute race - this event is 3 times as long. Make sure you know how to:-
a) Preserve your tyres,
b) Come into the pit and change worn tyres,
c) Both of the above.

Note1: You must apply to myself or Bob Hutchins for the password for this mod once you have signed up for the event. The password will NOT be given out on spec.
Note2: Preference WILL be given to drivers who have supported the Friday Historic Events to date.
Note3: All drivers who didn't drive recent events and who have the previous version of this mod installed should download and install this version, applying for the new password on sign up.
Note4: There are not many skins for the RS140 (ie just the 1), so we will be using this skinpack. Just drop the contents into your rFactor\Gamedata\Vehicles\Caterham\Roadsport\skins folder, and select on the "skins" tab of the vehicle chooser.
Note5: The zip will create the required "GPC79tracks" folder in your "GameData\Locations" folder. The "GPC79tracks" folder is required, otherwise you will get errors when launching the track.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

[signuplist]122[/signuplist]

hi, i installed the mod i dont have enough XP to purchase the rs140.... whats the fastest way to get it until friday ? =)
(dont played rf for a long time)...

thx guys

As much as I want to race in this, I've been informed by my wife that she is taking me out. Where? It's a surprise! So I'm signing out, though there is a slight chance of me making the race.

I don't know what everyone else thinks, but unless there is another 10 sign ups or so before the race the format could do with being changed to 2 x 25 minute races because an enduro with 10 people seems a bit pointless considering we only had 3 finishers in one race last week.

Well if that doesn't suck. First, I missed a chance to go on a sailboat race up along the coast today because I didn't hear the phone call..ZZZZZZZ, and so I had planned to console myself with an endurance race, yaa. I just put two hours of weeding in the veggy garden and I just came in to practice and, well you know the rest. Next time then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%