rF2 Caterham Roadsport165 @ Montjuich Parc - Fri 17th Sept

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Yeah - all upgrades available

The fixed setups / fixed upgrades were not checked when I set up the dedi?

edit - just got confirmation - major problem @ work - I'm not going to get home in time for this :frown:

OK - as I'm not going to be home for this, I've asked Nige to handle calling the votes for sessions etc.

Also - to keep it as simple as possible, there won't be a reverso-grid for race 2, you'll do a second quali session.

Thanks Nige :good:

Please be kind to him, everyone :D

OK Gents - please be aware that I'll be offline pretty soon (it's our DR site that's basically gone boom, and we're going to have to set it all up from scratch tonight) - if you are signing up, and you have the password already, just come straight into the server - don't wait for a confirmation or to see your name on the list - take it as it's OK to join.

If you don't have the pass - I'm sorry but you'll have to wait until next week, my apologies.

I'll get back to racing club action soon hopefully, had some busy weekends of late, but things should be better next week. (especially after tomorrow's WTM race!) I've missed the old friday night Cats so i have!

sorry I couldn't make it last night gents.

The track is only called GPL Montjuich because it was converted from Grand Prix Legends, where it was a 3rd party add-on track.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back