rF2 Caterham Powertec V8s @ GT5's High Speed Ring - Friday 13th August

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Attn: ALL CATERHAM DRIVERS

Please keep your eyes peeled in here tonight for an update.

This event will be the first test of the 30 car patch, I'll be uploading and posting the patch file later on this evening (09/08/10).

You will need to have this patch installed if you want to drive this event.

Attn: ALL CATERHAM DRIVERS

Please keep your eyes peeled in here tonight for an update.

This event will be the first test of the 30 car patch, I'll be uploading and posting the patch file later on this evening (09/08/10).

You will need to have this patch installed if you want to drive this event.

Sorry for the stupid question, but do we need to do a separate install of the Cats, or do we just need to back up a file?

Just another reminder about the 30 car patch.

We've got 21 sign ups, and only 8 downloads so far... Not installing this patch will prevent you connecting to the race server on Friday. You need to have it installed.

So I know who's downloaded it so far, please could you click the "Thanks" button on this post once you've downloaded and installed it. Cheers.

i think i have the problem fixed after a router change, gotta wait till tonight to see if its definatley working, can i be put back down as a maybe please? sorry for the run around of taking me off and back on

Expands the available slots to 30 from 21. It doesn't do anything fancy, as I don't think the mod can really be improved that much, especially not by me.

It's essentially a one line edit in the rfm file, but as you know, mismatching rfms prevent joinups.

Just a reminder to click "Thanks" on post #33 when you've installed the new caterham.rfm file. Don't make Stuart lose his hair through worry :D

16 downloads, but only 8 "thank you's"

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing