• Goodbye Dan Gurney, and thanks for the memories...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Follow RaceDepartment also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

EU Caterham Multiclass @ Ibarra - Mon 30Oct17

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Clubs & Leagues' started by Ross Garland, Oct 23, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 30-10-17
  1. bartolaf

bartolaf
    Premium

Ratings:
    +71
    I'm in with the 620R please!

• Like Like x 1
  2. CMGARAGE

CMGARAGE
    Premium

Ratings:
    +265

Yes. Sessions officially start at 20:00GMT now. People are welcome to join as soon as they wish as the server should be upand running. :)

3. CMGARAGE

CMGARAGE
    Premium

Ratings:
    +265
    Sessions are officially due to start.

• Everyone needs to be on Teamspeak. You are under no obligation to chat if you don't want to (and can mute other users if it helps during race and qualie) but you need to be able to hear instructions from the race staff.
    • There will be a second qualie session in between the two races to determine the starting order for the second race. If you are in a faster car and would like to start near the back, simply don't set a lap time.
    • There's a couple of free slots left, if you are already a premium member and are correctly set up (as per the first post instructions) you are welcome to join us up to 20:30GMT (start of qualifying).

• Like Like x 1
  4. pr0xx

pr0xx
    Premium

Ratings:
    +183
    Please sign me UP in Superlight Sequential :D:D:D.

5. Douglas Aird

Douglas Aird
    Premium

Ratings:
    +52
    Thanks for the race 1 live stream, Jim. Unlucky not to hang on to a podium place.

6. KODIAK

KODIAK
    V8 Supercars is the best! Premium

Ratings:
    +76
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
    • Love Love x 2
  7. Óscar Melero

Óscar Melero
    Premium

Ratings:
    +113
    Great race!!! Sorry if I was a little dirty in some points...

• Love Love x 1
  8. kamackeris

kamackeris
    Premium

Ratings:
    +814
    i think your post got missed by admins but you would have needed to have had premium membership to have competed in this race....sign up for it, it's awesome racing here, especially these caterhams !!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. kamackeris

kamackeris
    Premium

Ratings:
    +814
    YAY !!! my first ever road track win on Race Department (with the superlights). Previous win was oval track. Awesome racing guys. @rikki sorry about knocking your wheel off 1st lap in the 2nd race...you had already lost it and i couldn't avoid you as i went wide on that corner too due to the slipstream of the guy infront. set me right back to the back too

• Like Like x 3
  10. kamackeris

kamackeris
    Premium

Ratings:
    +814
    • Wow Wow x 1
  11. Arkoudadis

Arkoudadis
    George Georgiadis Premium

Ratings:
    +57
    Great race mate!! especially last 10 minutes!! At the moment that i managed to pass Ben i gained 2 seconds on me personal best to that point :p I was driving like a madman!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Oh no! It's him again! Premium

Ratings:
    +2,189
    Well, that was great fun. I enjoyed both of today's races tremendously, sliding the cars around the track was so much fun with some very close and clean racing all the way through in both races.

Thanks for the race!

Also, I've done tonight's session from my old Win 7 install to see if it might help with the issues I've been having lately...and yeah, no issues at all today. Not sure what to take from it, except maybe I should just use this install for my AMS racing... :unsure:

BTW my stream is here if anybody wants to watch it (I'm now streaming pretty much all of my RD races if at all possible):

Just excuse the very minimal (but I'm forcing myself to talk as much as possible ;) ) and obviously nervous commentary ;)

• Like Like x 2