• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Caterham Expansion

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by FOG-Racecarmike, Jun 30, 2007.

1. FOG-Racecarmike

FOG-Racecarmike

Ratings:
    +0
    Well... is it free if I get it off Steam? Or do I have to pay of it? Surely I bought Race so I should get the Caterhams free? :)

2. Wido Rossen

Wido Rossen

Ratings:
    +0
    Well it " whas " free till the 22th of june.
    I don`t know what it cost now.....i tought €4,95 if you already have Race and €24,95 as actionpack dvd.

3. Clive Siggs

Clive Siggs

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes it costs now to update - my brother did it yesterday. It's only a couple of quid but it's whether you have a credit card I guess Mikey.

4. FOG-Racecarmike

FOG-Racecarmike

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for your help gentleman.

I used my debit card and it cost £5.84 incl everything. This expansion is ******* awesome. I am up for a race whenever.

Also, I have noticed that all the control settings are laid out in a different manner. I think it is much more clearer now... whether this came with the expansion or an update I don't know... but the grumpy, moody git is...

IMPRESSED! :)