1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Caterham CSR320 @ Mosport 77 - Sunday January 9th 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Servername: RaceDepartment.com CAT
    Class: Caterham CSR320
    Track: Mosport 1977
    Weather: Dry
    Practice: 30 minutes (start @ 19:00 GMT)
    Qualification: 15 minutes
    Warm-up: 10 minutes
    Race: 2 x 12 Laps​
  2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Entry list:
    1. Yves Larose
    2. Bob Miley
    3. Freddy Audureau
    4. Nick Deeley
    5. Terry Harmer
    6. Alexander Lauritzen
    7. Jonas Orfelt
    8. Marco Sbordoni
    9. Michal Szabo
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Benson Smith (maybe)
    24. Dariusz Swiderski (maybe)
    25. Ross McGregor (maybe)
  3. Yes please!!
  4. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium Member

I'd like to be there, but i've kind of overdosed on racing at RD this week- i'm scheduled for events on thursday, friday & saturday- but i may join up depending on how things go!
  5. What happend to the audi r8?
  6. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

they are in the garage getting fix :tongue: no seriously i'm rotating the less popular classes of the game. i used the R8 and the WTCC 87 for a few weeks, now its the V8 Supercars and the Caterham and the next set will be something else. it also give the chance for people who likes those classes to get to race them once in a while for a few weeks and for who that asn't tried yet to discover them.
  7. That's neat ! Many car are under used, glad to drive a bit a everything.

Sing me in, please.

edit : or "sign" :o
  8. Caterhams are good fun.
    Sign me up! :)
  9. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up !
  10. Dariusz Swiderski

Dariusz Swiderski
    Premium Member

I will try to take part in this race, going away for swimming with my kids in the afternoon but i should be back before 19:00GMT. So as a '' maybe '' pls Yves. Thx :)
  11. im in if ok
  12. add me in please Yves.
    I'm 1.5 secs slower than in the V8's is this about right?
  13. Sign me up plz.

Regards Alexander :).
  14. sign me up i have to try this cars, i only drive seat so sorry for the spins lool
  15. sign me up, please
  16. Please, sign me up, thanks :)
  17. I'm late, but sign me up please
  18. Thought I might have given you a race tonight Yves, but 15 mins into practice got a phone call from work saying alarm was going off and being my week on call I had to quit and go. Got back at 19:55 so too late to join. Hope it was fun, I enjoyed practicing.
  19. Dariusz Swiderski

Dariusz Swiderski
    Premium Member

What a return to Cats for me:redface:, haven't driven those for months & it shows:D.

Q: Grats to Keith, maybe with a perfect ( for me lol ) lap i could have shaved .2-.3 tens but that still wouldn't be enough:mad::wink::tongue:. 2nd.

R:1 As expected:tongue: i got the lead at the start but it was only a matter of time for Keith to repass me & so it happened after a few frantic lap trying to keep him behind:tongue:. Tried to stay in touch but Keith was just to quick tonight:rolleyes:.

R:2 Messy 2 laps and optimistic manouvre on Matthias sees me in the barrier, left front missing so had to DNF:frown: ( my 1st this year, sort of expected this with those fragile cars lol ). :sorry: Matthias, i hope i didn't compromised your car with my noobe mistake:redface:.

Had great fun anyway and will be joining ( time allowed ) more of those in future.
    Thx Yves & RD for this event:thanks:
  20. No problem Dariusz, I barely felt it. Too bad you went off there.
    First race ever for me in the Caterhams, tried them now and they are nice cars to drive but they need some practice too :rolleyes:
    It's a good idea to have events for the not so popular cars too, thx Yves

P4 in Qualy and I had hoped to finish around there too in R1, it worked out with P3.
    I was holding Yves up in the first part of the race, I was wondering about the car, as it felt kind of lazy compared to practice. Then I realized having much to much fuel in the car, about 20L more then needed. :tongue: Yves then drove away quickly but spun it. Alexander went off too, after we did some wheelies at the backstraight, so podium afterall.
    R2 The guy in front of me nearly stalled it and to avoid him I came sideways, that was close...I guess for the guys behind me too, sorry. Was on P2 after some spins in front of me, with Keith on my arse. He was way faster, so I didn't put up too much of a fight. Podium P3 again in the end.

I'd like to see some screenshots of the wheelies :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.