1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Caterham CSR 320 @ Indianapolis Infield Road Course - Thursday, July 8th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Stefan Werner, Jul 6, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Class: Caterham CSR 320
    Track: Indianapolis Infield Road Course
    Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Friday)

Practice: open server
    Qualification: 15mins (9:45 EDST)
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2x16 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
    We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  2. The Indianapolis Motor Speedway, located in Speedway, Indiana (an enclave suburb of Indianapolis) in the United States, is the home of the Indianapolis 500-Mile Race and the Brickyard 400.[4]

It has existed since 1909, and is the original Speedway, the first racing facility historically to incorporate the word. With a permanent seating capacity for more than 257,000 people[1] and infield seating that raises capacity to approximately 400,000, it is the largest and highest-capacity sporting facility in the world.[5]

Considered relatively flat by American standards but high-banked by Europeans, the Motor Speedway is a two and a half mile, nearly rectangular oval with dimensions that have remained essentially unchanged since its inception: four 1/4 mile turns, two 5/8 mile long straightaways between the fourth and first and second and third turns, and two 1/8 mile short straightaways, termed "short chutes," between the first and second, and third and fourth turns.

A modern infield road course was constructed between 1998 and 2000, incorporating the western and southern portions of the oval (including the southwest turn) to create a 2.605-mile (4.192 km) track. In 2008, the road course was modified to replace the southwest turn with an additional infield section, for motorcycle use, resulting in a 2.621-mile (4.218 km) course. Altogether, the current grounds have expanded from an original 320 acres (1.3 km2) on which the Speedway was first built to cover over an area of over 559. Placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1975 and designated a National Historic Landmark in 1987, it currently remains the only such landmark to be affiliated with automotive racing history since its inception.

For more please click here.
  3. Entry List:

1. Stefan Werner
    2. Yves Larose
    3. Tyler Scurlock
    4. Larry Stovall
    5. Dariusz Swiderski
    6. driver
    7. driver
    8. driver
    9. driver
    10. driver
    11. driver
    12. driver
    13. driver
    14. Eric Estes (maybe)
    15. Sam Ventura (maybe)
  4. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

sign me up please :)
  5. Put me down as a maybe. I have never driven these cars before so it might get a little messy.
  6. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Sam they are fun car to drive and i can help with a setup if you want, anyone in fact that want help i can help :wink:
  7. Sign me up please.
  8. Put me in as a maybe, and yeah, I need all the help I can get too.:)
  9. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

anyone else wanna join the fun ? :wink:
  10. I'll go as far as maybe...
  11. Server is UP!
  12. Im gonna have to back out, have gun guys.
  13. Man u gotta get that wheel set fixed up!
  14. It's telling me I need a different version of the game. Trying to re-install the track, see if that works.
  15. It didn't work. I used the version of the track linked in the original post. Any ideas?
  16. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

probably cause you don't have the Mustang Mod install cause the server is set for the Cats and the Mustang so if you don't have the Mustang mod install you won't be able to log on the server. will try to get it fix and the Mustang be remove of the car choice :wink:
  17. Thanks for the heads up Yves. I reset the server and it should be good to go now. :cool:
  18. ROFL.
  19. dammit my bad on the server............I need sleep
  20. Dariusz Swiderski

Dariusz Swiderski
    Premium Member

I will join you guys