• Goodbye Dan Gurney, and thanks for the memories...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Follow RaceDepartment also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

EU CATERHAM CLASSICS @ Mo I Rana - Sun 03DEC17

Discussion in 'rFactor Racing Club' started by Rupe Wilson, Nov 22, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 03-12-17
  1. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium

Ratings:
    +3,308
    Lovely track, perfect Club racing vehicle, great drivers - :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    rFactor Senior Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +6,935
    Yes it brought back some fond memories of GTL,
    even though i was suffering with tooth ache it was real fun and the little 3 track combo used this week will be used again for sure :thumbsup: (great choice Stuart).

i was trying to keep quiet but got to excited in race one and after half spinning into a long slow spin, just as i started to mutter to myself i set my tooth off and lit up like a Christmas tree. smacked my knee on the metal plates under my wheel....( comedy moment)
    race 2 after calming down and a swill out, all going good until my game froze, and then speeding me up into the wall.. with a wheel flying off :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: . i kept quiet and watched the rest of the race..

Then after a quick blast with Wreckfest i went to bed..

now hopefully this morning i can pick up my stuff from the chemist to help with my tooth ache, should of had it Saturday but it never got delivered in time. Roll on Friday my tooth will be repaired..(i hope)
    then im fully fit again..... oooops thats blown it for sure..

3. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    rFactor Senior Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +6,935
    Orajel extra strength
    1461338357-in pharmacy 180216 raw37329.jpg

finally a bit of relief form my tooth ache

• Like Like x 1