1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Caterham Challenge 02/04/2012 - RacePro

Discussion in 'RACE Pro' started by Chris Rees, Mar 30, 2012.

1. If anybody is about on Monday at 20:30 UK time and fancies some casual Caterham racing feel free to show your interest here. If you leave a gemertag i will add you as a friend and invite you on the night. That said i may just leave it as an open lobby so anyone can join, saves me having to faff about pausing the game sending invites constantly.

This is all subject to interest, if only one or two are up for it then i may cancel. I have advertised this event elsewhere also.

It will roughly be as follows -

5-10mins practice at each track followed by a race with 6-8 laps depending on venue. No quali (random grid)

Chris/ GT - Torg22
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Will try to be about:)
  3. I could be interested,although im new to this game!
  4. That doesn't matter ;) although the caterhams are quite tail happy!! A whole loada fun! C'mon people sign up, no real interest here or over at ukog
  5. Will try to be there. Great that more people are getting this game and we are starting more social events, we just need more drivers.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. which Caterham is it? will need to unlock as i only have the slowest one..
  7. was going say, i noticed quite a few picked it up in the xbox league, maybe they aren't looking in here to find them??
  8. Hi Ryan, just the basic caterhams as I know not everybody has them all unlocked
  9. ok nice one :o)
  10. Ben Herbert

Ben Herbert
    Next Match attending Hull(H) 16th 15.00

Could be up for this, depends what time I get home from work Monday.
  11. Bumperty bump bump!
  12. Ben Herbert

Ben Herbert

Hi Chris, I'll post back on here about 5-6pm If I can join in. Cheers
  13. If it does go ahead, which tracks will be racing on? I dont have the DLC's yet.
  14. I will take that into concideration then if you join :)

I think Monza will be a must at some point, some serious tow to be had around there in these cars. Perhaps Brands, Curitiba etc..
  15. Cheers mate, remember those tricky street circuits ;)
  16. might be tricky for me to do now, as I fogot that the Mrs has alot of friends coming round for some Clairvoyant night, so I dont think im going to be able to get away with my xbox.. will see.. if im online throw me an invite, if not.. just feel sorry for me! lol
  17. Ben Herbert

Ben Herbert

Yep sorry chaps ive been offered overtime tonight, work must come first.