Resource icon

Cars Caterham Academy 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Absolutely love this mod, reckon its the best mod on any platform I have raced on ever, and I have been on-line racing for a long time.
Only one thing I would wish for to make it perfect, would be to be able to adjust brake balance, either in the pits on whilst on track. after the tyres get a bit worn the rear end gets pretty loose entering corners under brakes. Also in a league race last night the collision zones got a mention, as in the post above.

Fabulous mod. I've discovered it yesterday (i've discovered AC 15 days earlier... :D). What a pleasure to drive it !

Do you think it's already OK for the 1.9 version of our game ?

Since AC 1.9 there is no sound anymore from the tyres. That is a problem because tire squeals are very useful to understand what happens when you drive the car.

The sounds are Fonsecker's and he must have his hands full. I just hope the Caterham is not too far down on his list as we are in a middle of a league championship with this car.

Hi!

I downloaded the Mod, installed it, but it can´t run because one thing is missing:
caterham_academy.kn5

Where can I get such one? It is not inside the download file!

Robin

I can't seem to load this car. the caterham brand is in the selection menu, but the car has no thumbnail and is unselectable. What is going on? ive tried to fix it, downloaded it multiple times. all the same result. The mod looks great, wish it worked.

It worked fine until today. I can practice, hotlap, but I can't race other Cats. While loading I get the message (in Content Manager): Default tyres index might be wrong. Sometimes AC crashes while loading.
Starting in AC does not work either, track loads, cars load and then I go back to the opening screen.
Anyone has an idea what can be wrong, or even better: a solution ? :rolleyes:
CM asked me to fix it, but it kept running to no avail.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 260 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 170 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 168 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 231 13.7%