rF2 Caterham Academy @ Troyton GP - Fri 2nd July

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
When I'm not being a noob! :p
It's all about the heel-toe braking with these, you have to use the clutch to get the rear round the corners, in my opinion, and this is what makes you fast. I think Mr Hellen heel-toes so I'm slightly surprised he wasn't right up there.

Not my night, lost connection 3 times during pract.just back in time for Quali. (did not happen after that) an hit the fence 2 times so last on the grid , with 3 min to go in warm-up go pie come back everybody on the grid ready to start with 2 sec to go (must have be a long pie lol) race start, bit late from my place but join the field in the uphill section behind Can an Jeff, Can had a wobble I try to pass but Can holding on so in the first downhill corners we touch an I spin off so the rest of the race trying to get Can but he did not make a mistake so fin. the race on p7.

Race 2 reversd.grid let me start on ? yes p 7 (Jeff left in R1) waiting on the lights go green (the pits lights never go green) so again to late from my place, some guys go off go past them but not for long rest of the (short race) had a good battle with Can, passing me passing him, until I go to wide before the uphill section an hit the wall lost a front wheel race over:mad:

Watch a great fight between Chris an Toby ,eventual Toby passing Chris just before the line for the win.

I think it had something to do with Football, Netherlands winning from Brazil::doublethumb: yippy

Thanks Stuart, good track,great fun to drive (watching a sail race lol)

Mine and Chris' battle was great, I was slowly catching, slowly catching, slowly catching. Then I got in the slipstream and got him :)
Then it was a matter of holding on, which I didn't, but he span at the same place in a totally unrelated incident so I held on for the win!

I really enjoyed the track, but I was getting some stuttering on the more populated parts, unfort. The frame rate counter said it never dropped below 100 fps, but still got quite a bit of stuttering. A bit confused, tbh.

Had a nasty wheel meets wall moment in Race 2 (wall won), but was having a ball up until that point.

A good, potentially great, track spoiled by some performance issues for me.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back