Premium
flyercats.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPT.COM CATS
Mod: Caterham v1.75
Class: Academy class
Track: St Jovite GP v2.0
Day/Night: Day
Event start: 20.00 GMT
Practice: 20 mins (before first race only)
Qualification: 3 laps superpole
Warmup: 2 min (if required)
Race: 2 x 25 min races
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: We will be running 2 races in this event and using a 3 lap "superpole" quali session to keep things nice and fresh. We will only run a 20 min practice session before race1.
Note3: The password for the mod will be passed via PM after a sign up post has been made if you have not driven the mod before.
Note4: RD Caterham Skinpack v1.0
Note5: If you want to use one of the add-on skins above, for simplicity's sake, please buy and use the "Roadsport -> Academy Racer" vehicle (purple "00"), and then drop the skins in the 'rFactor\GameData\Vehicles\Caterham\Academy\skins' folder. You will then be able to choose the skins via the skin chooser. Go here to see a "how-to": http://forum.racedepartment.com/rfactor/28755-how-use-skins-function-rfactor.html

• Stuart Thomson
  • Hans Sneep
  • Sam J Simpson
  • Anders Madsen
  • Gary Lennon
  • Can Ozcelik
  • Carlos Diaz
  • Ron Attwood
  • Toni Talvitie
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Michael Herrmann (possible)

Ive never tried it before, but its a rollercoaster :michaelbanana:

was comming flat out over the hill near pit exit, 2 cars was cuddeling on the other side..... soon it was 3 :D

really have to get line right over the top lol, oh boy its going to be an epic race.

Had my first laps at St.Jovite, steep learning curve! Hope I don't make too much of a pig's ear of it! See you there. :) Will the server be up in the meantime? I do like to know there'll be no last minute 'hitches' :eh:

Just had a runaround to see everythings ok for tomorrow,and after a lap or two it dawned on me i know the track from an old GTL event with little Lotus' i believe?,it really is like an organic progression with the tracks for these events,they just keep getting sweeter and sweeter,i also got a config for my rFactor provided in a thread by our man Ivo Simons as a way to get rid of RealFeel,and still be happy with FFB,since using these new settings ive been merrily going around tracks and instantly hitting or bettering my PB times,and it all just feels much nicer,highly recommend!.

Lenno's sussed me :D

I'm going through my GTL event locker and finding the good events that we had in the faster TC65 class cars, or the better handling GTC65 cars, and trying those tracks out.

So far, I've found that it pretty much follows that, if you have a good event in the GTL Lotus Cortina, Alfa GTA, Lotus Elan or Renault Alpine, the rFactor Cats will be an equivalent sized hoot round the same place.

I'll obviously mix the Cat tracks up a bit (Eagles Canyon was a success, I think), but if I've put in the hard miles finding out what works and what doesn't in this type of car, I'd be remiss in my Event creation duties not to use that info. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%